Thursday

It's raining......

So I will write some tonight.....

I was sitting out at dusk with the dog. He wanted
to play so I tossed a ball for awhile. I took a look
around my yard while taking an inventory.

I live in a place that most people only dream of....

{The money grubbers will never understand, Why?}

I had the extreme pleasure of crafting all of it with
my hand....

Here is the inventory.......

-This place has no room for someone in a hurry....

-This place always has room for one more piece of
junk...

-How I ever got anything to grow here is a question
for the Vatican......

-How even with adversity the spirit of the place can
carry trough.......

-How do all of us remember the bad times so fondly
and kind of pass over the good times...

-This place will always be a mix of old stuff and new.
Some things show up later that I thought I got rid of.
"People mostly"

After the latest round of "Gut punches"

I figure I'll go another round.......

If nothing else Those that know about this place
have the best stories.....

"How do you like that for inventory??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean