Tuesday

Been Gone a long time.....

Hi.......
It has been a year of loss...
I have not written for some time because my life has reflected the rest of the world.

I have lost loved ones, money, percieved progress in the world, a level of dignity, a personal sense of prosperity, a trust in the powers that be (goverment or Karma). But...............

I feel good.............

I like the world ..............
I want to share something with you for the holidays.
I don't give a @#$% what the goverment does, they can spend all they want.
I asked my german shepard what he thought about the bailout and he said " toy, toy,play,play pee,sniff,toy,toy,treat,treat,pee,toy,toy,treat,treat".
It occured to me that my dog should be voted into the half term elections and for your info his name is "Bucaneer"
Pirating the public booty would be perfect for him as long as it means feasting and playing for him is just fine.
When it comes to heat ,light,food,shelter and saftey, he comes running to me and is always sniffing at my back pocket. "the one with the wallet in it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean