Tuesday

Are we done....Yet

You can spin it anyway you want....

Blame anyone you want.....

Call it whatever you want.....

But it is US......

We let this happen..........

We let the next generation run wild....

Who is teaching these kids ?????

The thing I remember from first grade lessons is

an Officer explaining that he represents safety...

And that he is a friend to children and always on guard.

That badge means you don't get to "Do unto others without

having done unto you"

"An Eye for an Eye"

In our modern world they have modified the system and

made it more palatable.


I like my civil rights, and so far I have lived them all my life.

I don't have to worry about hiding anything or having a face to face

with the police...

Why would you blame anyone for asking you to give up your guns,

when you are surrendering them at such a cost?????


"Your Life, your loved ones, other peoples loved ones,

God, faith and your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean