Sunday

Your new year.......

For your new year I am going to throw out a few things and I challenge anyone for any reason to respond.

- How did India get anything in space while I am still on hold with Verizon customer service?

- Do the people at GM and GMAC really think we are that stupid?

- If I have an erection that last more than 4 hours and I didn't take any drug
should I call a medic or Vegas?

- What is more depressing the anti depro drug ad or the side effects lecture at the end?

- How can you run a million drug ads on TV that make smoking look like a safer option?

- If Pa. was for sale on Ebay would you bid?

- Would you want the presidents job?

- If you had the chance to ask aliens a question would it be "Is there a God" or "Can you get those grass clippings"
{NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, I AM A LANDSCAPER}

- Would your ever put money in a 401k?
"A better question {In what book did you read "I should give you my money"}

- What drugs were you on when they told you, "If you give us your money we will hold on to it for you"

- If we stopped spending on military and started spending on people would the whole world be better????

Feel free to agree, bitch, let your eyes glaze over or whatever.

{I still and always will stand the faith}
"It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean