Thursday

JOIN NOW....UNCLE T WANTS YOU....

If the Prez can start his own private army.........

Then I can assemble the UORM

"UPPER OHIO RIVER MILITIA"

I am now officially Commander T

All those wishing to join by contacting
this post are welcome.

I will work on our logo.
Submissions are welcome
I will set up a forum for regular meetings.

Requirements:

You will keep and bear arms.

You will swear to defend the USA and
the constitution against all enemies
foreign and domestic.

:
Lets take that hill

4 comments:

  1. lets go !!! I have some bear arms............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can bring the bear's head's too...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To keep and Bear Arms does not mean,
    start collecting human parts.

    This might be harder than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it Clean