Friday

I am at a loss.......

On one hand I see the people on the
rise.

(Even Whoopi took a shot today)

On the other hand I see people being
led to the camps...

I am the same age as your leaders. I grew up
in their world. They were bad then and are worse
now.

If you are 18 years old the government just sold your
grandchild to the banks.........

When you hear guys like me "bitching"
It is because I know what they are doing
and it is not good for you...

When you look back when you are my age.
You will go "Wow 8,000 dollars for a big Mac
what a rip off"

It will be the soy, uncooked, served on recycled toilet
paper big Mac, but you will not want to ask if you get
fries with that.........

Remember that I am just a bitchy old man......
lol

3 comments:

  1. it's our future generation out there and they will one day run everything..... God help us all.. when is the next meteor out here..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is to easy it write's it self..!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No...It does not write itself.
    It will get written but it is up to you to decide if you want one of the pens.
    I like to etch in stone and tattoo skinny blond girls.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it Clean