Saturday

Take a look at your world.........

I live 25 feet from the edge of the Ohio river...

No matter what happens
I will not be hungry, thirsty, lacking power
or firewood.

I have solar panels, windmills, generators
and every tool I need......

I have guns, fishing rods and a green thumb

I know how to make the water drinkable and how
to cook the parasites out of meat and fish.

I know how to and have had to build all sorts
shelter. Cold, wet and hungry will not be my
problem.

What will you do ????????

I'll give you some advice...
When approaching someones camp at night
announce yourself and be very very polite.

If you ask I will be inclined to help you. If
you try to steal from me remember this..
I had all this other stuff prepared do you think
I forgot to make plans for those who would
attack my supplies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean