Saturday

Suckers...........

O. said he would talk us out of war.....

The facts: This is how war works''''
"We kill enough of them to win"

We can save more lives that way....

Protracted battle over politics or
land hurts people We will break in and steal
your riches without the losses to our team...

I would prefer to share the booty with all
hands. Your prez wants to give the big
shares to the officers. This has always turned
out badly for said officers.....

This is not a new concept......
Every failed leader in history has big O's face on
him........

He may have come along at the perfect time to
unite the people of the US.

I personally care about the people. If it all goes
sideways, I can help the masses.....

That makes me feel good......

Tell me I'm wrong {lol}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean