Monday

I love Sunday......

I read the news going into
Monday morning......

All I can say is "Flush"

Just today, I got an offer from
GM.

Buy an over stock 2008 GMC dumptruck
and we will give you whatever deal you want...

If they don't go under in the next couple days
I might bite.

Nothing down, no intrest and no payment for
60 months.....

That is no BS that was the deal......

I never buy GM trucks, "Don't like em"
I love GM high end cars and Ford trucks....

But today I would buy a GMC 1-ton dump,
Why not........
On Tuesday the company will go under and
my paper will be burried under the rest of it.

How is that going to be good for America.

"Take this 50 thousand dollar truck that we have
to beg you to take. Because we have to make it
look good"

The silver lining is that I need a new dump and the
deal is good "I'll get the truck for 25k"

"Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean